Live Sic Bo Casinos - Experience the Roll of the Dice Live
As the popularity of Sic Bo has continued to go from strength to strength, many casinos have been inundated with requests from players to offer Live Sic Bo so that they will be able to feel more part of the action than ever before. Thanks to our dedication to giving people want they want, we at CasinoTop10 have compiled a list of tips so that players can know what to expect from the Best Live Sic Bo Casinos we have listed below.
Best Live Sic Bo Casinos
|3.||Karamba Casino||Play Now|
|5.||888 Casino||Play Now|
|6.||Casino Las Vegas||Play Now|
|7.||Titan Casino||Play Now|
|8.||NoBonus Casino||Play Now|
|10.||Casino Tropez||Play Now|
|Terms and conditions might apply to these offers.|
If you’re a huge Sic Bo fan (which you must be if you found your way here), you have almost certainly played Online Sic Bo before. However, the problem with Sic Bo Online is that you miss out on a lot of the sights and sounds that a live event would be able to give you. What Live Sic Bo is able to offer is a chance for the player to feel like he is actually be present for the action which will obviously increase his game enjoyment levels twelvefold.
Despite the fact that Sic Bon Online game designers are making more and more of an effort to improve their graphics and game experience, they can do little to match the thrill offered by Live Dealer Sic Bo, as in the latter case, players are actually able to see their dealer in person as well as the surroundings he is in. In addition to this, unlike Sic Bo Online, players will not have to play against a pre-programmed game which makes the entire experience much more authentic.
Playing online games can leave you bored and desensitized over time, but with Live Sic Bo you can avoid the humdrum altogether. Here are just a few advantages to playing Live Sic Bo:
It allows you to play a live version of Sic Bo Online from your armchair (or bed).
It allows you to communicate with a professional dealer first hand.
How does Live Dealer Sic Bo Work?
Live Dealer Sic Bo works in exactly the same way that you would expect to see in a real casino, only in this case, you’re transported to your chair by the click of a button rather than a bus or cab ride. Once you have pressed the magic button and your game has loaded, your dealer will be awaiting your online arrival to your seat. For the entire duration of the game, you will be able to see every move that the croupier is making and you will be able to bet accordingly. The rest is all down to whether or not the wheel of fortune spins your way.
Getting in on the Game - Choosing the provider for you!
While the game of Sic Bo is pretty straightforward, it’s not always easy to choose which software you’d like to use to play it with. Indeed, casino software giants such as NetEnt, Microgaming and Playtech have all come up with their own colourful versions of the game. The most important thing to do when faced with this choice is figure out which provider best fits your tastes and needs. If you’re a high rolling Live Sic Bo player, chances are you will have very different needs from your lower stake hunting cousin. When it comes to Live Sic Bo it’s especially important for you to be well-versed in the ins and outs of the game because since you’re playing live and everything happens in real time, you need to be prepared for what’s coming next.
How to Play Live Sic Bo
If it is your first time of playing Live Sic Bo, you may be concerned that the rules will be different from the ones at a brick and mortar casino, however, the truth is that you can rest your mind of this as there is absolutely no difference between the two which means that if you’ve played the game before at a ritzy land-based casino, what you will be getting live is happily no different.
When it comes to Live Sic Bo, your fate is pretty much in the hands of those three turning dice encased in a glass dome which means that you need to be prepared for what kind of bets you are willing to make more than anything else. The bets that you will choose will primarily be dependent on what your status is as a player and whether or not you are a low risk player, a balanced risk player or a high roller. There are eight types of bet in total which we have taken the liberty of listing below:
1) Three of a Kind: In this bet the player bets on a specific number which must come up on all three dice at the same time. If you do hit three of the same number, this bet will pay 150 to 1.
2) Two of a Kind: The second bet consists of the player betting on one number which must appear on two out of the three dice. The Two of a Kind bet pays 8 to 1.
3) Any Three of a Kind: The player must bet that the same number from 1 to 6 will appear on all three dice (this number could be ANY number and is not specific like it is in the case of Three of a Kind). Any Three of a Kind pays 24 to 1 and you have 6 times more of a chance to win than you would if you play Three of a Kind.
4) Small: The Small area bet pays even money and consists of the player betting that the sum of the three dice combined will be equal to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 (excluding a Three of a Kind).
5) Big: A Big area bet also pays even money and players are invited to bet that the sum of the three dice will be equal to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 (excluding a Three of a Kind).
6) The sixth kind of bet that a player can undertake can be traced back to the Sic Bo table layout itself which consists of the numbers 4 to 17. As you have probably guessed, these numbers correspond to the sums you can get by rolling the three dice. Thus, by betting on a number from 4 to 17, you can look forward to the following payout odds:
• If the sum is 4, winning bets are paid 50 to 1
• If the sum is 5, winning bets are paid 30 to 1
• If the sum is 6, winning bets are paid 18 to 1
• If the sum is 7, winning bets are paid 12 to 1
• If the sum is 8, winning bets are paid 8 to 1
• If the sum is 9, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
• If the sum is 10, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
• If the sum is 11, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
• If the sum is 12, winning bets are paid 6 to 1
• If the sum is 13, winning bets are paid 8 to 1
• If the sum is 14, winning bets are paid 12 to 1
• If the sum is 15, winning bets are paid 18 to 1
• If the sum is 16, winning bets are paid 30 to 1
• If the sum is 17, winning bets are paid 50 to 1
7) Duo: The player must bet on two different numbers (which need to appear on at least two of the three dice). This bet pays 5 to 1. The dice combinations you can bet on to fulfill the requirements of a Duo bet are: 1,2 or 1,3 or 1,4 or 1,5 or 1,6 or 2,3 or 2,4 or 2,5 or 2,6 or 3,4 or 3,5 or 3,6 or 4,5 or 4,6 or 5,6. In a Duo bet, the two numbers bet on cannot be the same.
8) One of a Kind: In a One of a Kind bet, a single number that must come up on 1, 2, or all 3 of the dice when they stop rolling. The payout table of this bet depends on the following:
• If the number of your choice comes up on one of the three dice, you are paid even
• If the number of your choice comes up on two of the three dice, you are paid 2 to 1
• If the number of your choice comes up on three of the three dice, you are paid 3 to 1
Play Live Sic Bo for Real Money
There are few things more wonderful than experiencing the thrill of seeing your dice of choice turning before they creak to a halt and with Live Sic Bo you no longer have to hide behind a screen to be part of the experience. So why not dust off your mouse and prepare to be part of the real Sic Bo experience from the comfort of your own home. Sign up with one of our Best Live Sic Bo Casinos today, you won’t ever go back to the old way of playing ever again!